Beretta magazine research - Vox Populi!

(I am reposting this at various and sundry forums 'roundabout the web, because this girl needs answers like Rosie needs to stop eating children.)

So, there's a question that's been nagging at me for a while regarding M92 magazines. A friend and I were also recently discussing the subject. I put some time into researching it online, but all of my effort seems to be in vain. So I figure, hey, this is what discussion boards are for, right? So, I pose the following inquiry to you, the internet-using, gun-owning public:

I have heard that early Px4 pistols came with M92 magazines.

I have also heard that, while M92 magazines fit and lock in the Px4, they do not feed reliably.

I have also heard that Taurus PT92 magazines are not interchangeable with Beretta M92 magazines.

I have also heard that Vektor SP1 magazines will work in the M92, and are more robustly built than beretta mags.

I do not know the extent of truthiness of any of the above-stated statements.

What I want to figure out is the magazine interchangeability between these pistols and carbines:

Beretta M92, M90-Two, M9, M93R (yeah, I know, no one has an M93R.)

Beretta Px4

Beretta Cx4

Taurus PT92, PT99

Llama M82, M87

Vektor Z-88, SP1

Kel-Tec SUB-2000

What mags work with what guns? Are there some combinations that will fit and lock but not feed? Anyone out there that owns any combination of the above firearms, I implore you to experiment for the educational benefit of mankind!

-Kaitlyn