Well, I just bought a new S20 - spoke to a few guys in the chat last night (Thanks for the help guys)

Mine has been Jamming and ejecting poorly pretty frequently (gun only has 40+ rds through it, 2 and 3/4 cheap ammo)

Couple of questions.

Does the gun perform better with 3 inch shells?

What mods right off the bat for functionality should i look into

High capacity mags?

anything else?

Thanks!!!

Yayyy! Another S20-er!!! Welcome aboard! To answer your question; most times you just need to do minor adjustments to the gas plug and/or buy a real nice gas puck from one of the great businesses on this site (they make some really cool stuff). And as far as higer capacity mags...fear not :rolleyes:

p.s. I never use the term Hi-cap or High Capacity mags. These terms are only designed to demonize something that is perfectly legal. There is no such thing as "high capacity mags"!

I also just purchased a 20 Ga recently. In addition I purchased the Gunfixr plug which gives you 4 gas settings instead of 2. The higher settings of 3 & 4 are for the cheap 2 3/4" shells. The gun does behave better with the more powerful 3" shells. I am also going to send my 20 to Lone Star Arms for a complete workover-Michael states that after he finishes it it will shoot anything without the Gunfixr plugs, etc, reduced recoil springs, etc. As far as the hi-cap mags are concerned, you better have deep pockets. The only "hi-cap mags" available for the 20 Ga are the 8-rd mags manufactured by Izhmash and Carolina Shooter's Supply sells them for $149 when they are in stock. Edit: I also understand there is a 20-rd drum around but am not sure of the availability.

Edited by The_Vigilante