Problems installing Krebs Peep sight and Tritium front

Looking for some help to install these guys. I managed to get the krebs peep sight installed but once I installed it, it looks a bit slanted or angled when looking down topside of the rifle. It looks pretty snug in there and it seems to be following the same line as the original sight but looks a bit angled to one side. Nothing huge, but you can see it. Called Krebs and they said they would send me out a replacement sight but I was just seeing if this is common or even normal. I was going to re-install my factory rear sight to compare. Maybe I just never noticed because there aren't so many numbers and lines on the factory. Even if it is slightly angled, would it make that big of a difference since I can adjust windage? Which brings me to another fun issue. . .

I tried to install the XS Tritium front sight and let me tell you, that is a pain. Took quite a bit of pounding to get out the original windage drum and then to install the new windage drum took just as much pounding with a hammer and punch and then finally when it all looked lined up, the front post won't screw in. So I'm going to have to pound it all the way out and see if I installed it wrong side up. I ordered a windage tool last night but it won't get here for 4-5 days. Anybody else have issues like this? Is there a better way?

All help is greatly appreciated. This is harder than the conversion.

do you have one of these yet? it would make life so much easier for you.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-128/sight-adjustment-tool-ak47/Detail

I literally just ordered that exact one last night. Maybe I should just wait until it arrives. So this would save me from narrowly bashing my hand when I use the punch to move out the windage drum? I'm hitting that punch pretty solidly, will that tool be able to put out enough strength to do the job?

Edit: And just to ask again, does anybody know about the krebs peep sight being crooked? Thanks

Edited by JT1911