In today's day and age, what's a guy to do? Would it be like Katrina where the NG came and took everybody's guns? What would you do, shoot the NG first and the Chinese second or visa versa? I'm sure these questions never came up in the film makers minds, but a lot has changed since the original movie, and I'm sure the gov would send out an initial wave of soldiers to take away our weapons. Maybe not. Your thought? Seriously? What would you do after seeing what happened in Katrina? I'm not trying to stir up stuff here, but one really has to consider what the after effects would be.

Post a sign on my property warning anyone who attempts to deny my rights under the Constitution of my intent to defend those rights.

Against any foe, be him domestic or foreign.

Under the circumstances you describe.

Probably put on one of my Juggernaut t-shirts too. 027.gif

• Like 1

I read on a hollywood spoiler site a few weeks ago from a guy who posted that he had read the first 100 pages of the script, he commented that the movie was a bit overly PC and that it was America's fault it was invaded. If true it seems pretty typical of today's holly wood crap.

• Like 1

Every NG member and Commander has taken an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Why would anyone even dream of shooting at an NG member who lives by, and upholds that oath....?

How about posting a sign as DaveM has suggested advising authorities of their sworn duties under the constitution? Or not painting a target on your front door and just posting nothing?

Personally, what I want to know is why is anyone surprised when a Killer Whale kills someone, and why is it news?

Well I'm sorry to inform you that they are on YouTube videos pulling people out of their house so they can do a gun check, and there is a specific video with an 80 year old lady trying to defend her house and they were swarmed outside and came inside and it looked like they broke her arm while they slammed her against the wall trying to disarm her against her will. Unfortunately, Gov't happens. watch the vids and make up you own mind. Killer whales have nothing to do with National Guard taking your guns away on American soil. I was just wondering now, after a few years have passed, if Bob 6 pack, the average homeowner would tell the Guard to take his guns, while his neighbor Jim 6 pack would elect to shoot it out to defend his rights. And how any NG can defend his statements saying he was just told to do it. Seriously - what would YOU do?

• Like 4

One of the main reasons I bring this up, was there was a case in my town (pop. 3800) where a father couldn't get his truck started to take his kid to school because of cold weather. The family didn't have a phone, so he told his kid he could stay home. The school got worried, understandably, and sent the police to the house to check things out. The police (according to the father) tried to open the front door, and it had a "home installed" device that only let it be opened a few inches. The police then went around to the back yard, jumped a fence and tried to open a back door when the father yelled at them to get out. I thought it was a bit strange, the police said they could check the doors, but couldn't legally enter without a warrant. The father thought his rights were violated. he seemed to think that if he wouldn't have yelled while pulling on his clothes that the police would have came right on in. It was a goofy situation, caused by the father by not notifying the school that his son wouldn't be there, but it also reminded me of the time I spent in Houston when they had the "kick burguralies" done by gang members wearing police clothing. Of course that all reminded me of Katrina. Back then (mmid 80's) you couldn't really rely that just because someone yelled "police - open up" that they were cops. They often had the wrong address back then. You would read it in the paper over and over. But then the Katrina thing happens, and who the hell do you trust when you are trying to just defend your own property?

• Like 3

Post a sign on my property warning anyone who attempts to deny my rights under the Constitution of my intent to defend those rights.

Well, enjoy 120mm rounds. Because NG will see that sign, turn the turret, no more you. Then they can loot the next house, RTB for hotdogs and beer.

Well, enjoy 120mm rounds. Because NG will see that sign, turn the turret, no more you. Then they can loot the next house, RTB for hotdogs and beer.

LOL! they would get Totinos pizza and beer at my place. I'm a cheap bastard.

Just for the record I posted the intent to defend my rights. I don't expect to win against any trained , organized opponent with armor. 009.gif