Who has installed a rear sight on their receiver cover?

I'm playing with the idea of adding a rear sight to my receiver cover to gain a longer sight radius. I dont want to replace my front sight because my muzzle break is welded on, so this would just be a new rear sight. Who has done it themselves? What did you do, or wish you had not done? I have a Williams adjustable rear sight the come off my .45-70 and the contour on the underside matches the contour of the top of the receiver cover perfectly. I'm thinking JB weld, but I'd like to see what others have done first.

Eric

I'm doing one and after extensive research I've discovered that the only way to get one low enough to work with the factory front sight is to make one, which is more work and expense than it's worth. There's also an issue with topcover movement that you'll need to address ...

My solution was to go with the Krebs KTR GB/FSB combo, I have to have a shim turned down to make it work. It sits .170 higher than the standard AK sight which will allow the use of a HK rear sight ...

I'm not a big fan of JB welding parts to a rifle, you might want to rethink that, the rear sight should be blind welded under the topcover ...