In Russia, ballistic coefficient measures you!

J/K I think the best way to figure it out would be to find a bullet that is similar in weight and construction and guess off that. For instance a hornady 123gr flat based SP is .252 for example. (Aren't x39's .310?) I also always hear guys talking about field testing BCs but I have no idea how this is done.

Most bullet manufacturers have their BCs listed on their site. Some inflate, some don't.

Are you precision shooting with an AK?

Shane

Edited by Shaneman153D

No just looking at differences in ammo for trajectory and Max Point blank or such to make a guide for me and any other guys zeroing their rifles. Russians seem to be the worst about listing things like this. Most good quality American ammo can be found, right or wrong. Dont really want to spend the ammo it would take to figure it out myself and I know its really only of passing importance but no harm in knowing. I don't really consider the S308 an AK for this kind of thing its a pretty fair difference in ammo and sub 2MOA is doable.