Muzzle brake coming loose

So I purchased this Saiga with the muzzle brake threads already made. 14x1 LH. Unfortunately when it is fully screwed in my AK-74 style brake is upside down. 1.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cq9rnTEWfeKzYRYzY-w2ynMz7_FiMJx5YPbehYHloQ43BBblQQ_1wJOn8Qj1-DWEmvFVA-SkNyLUksp4mK0MUba2KmCXfpbr0fM6qp2wK6qKw8KnUZz1BDAdkkV6BiRCcUZTmSkJLR5BTr1sOefhNMvIrVfJULKM3kY-mBqdt912EOZHp_-awjFLVx_Zba5XZMrYx4W&attredirects=0

I have to turn it back half-a-rotation before it is the way it is supposed to be. Is there a way for this to be corrected like screwing in a very thin washer of some sort?

2.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cp_Jp3lOXHSIF9JOV1XRZsYLZEgSqYxol5lMj5bip_fo5S7QAygyqiZ02zefWGkcEYhRKMlmmN5AxAt6YohHHKe-K8cIdvWwesglGqBjQF-32EJuz1YyHqlbGaI1NFCAQfuKBsebqxO2Uzxrjo_hHcp8vs3dbsqVdC-u7CzbeGYQDEAigBbw1wMj2bunRuXqntUtRYa&attredirects=0

Also while shooting even though I screwed it in as tight as I could, the recoil kept on knocking it loose. Is this something blue loctite can remedy?

Have you tried Loctite? Use the blue kind for a semi-permanent bond or the red kind for a permanent bond. It isn't truly permanent, just a real pain in the arse to remove, to remove the red, you'll need to heat the area with propane and unscrew it very shortly there after. The blue kind can be removed with just a lot of turning force.