Almost Finished 20 Gauge Conversion

With the help of a friend was able to get my 20 gauge converted last Thursday with the exception of the stock. I will be getting the CAA stock for my conversion as soon as some $$$ comes in. Anyway I purchased a Remington Value Pack from WalMart today and will be going to the range tomorrow to see how it does on this ammo. I do have the gasfixr plug installed so will be testing it out too. Range report to follow. Photos to follow after the stock is added.

I took the 20 Gauge out today using some Remington Sport Loads, 7/8 oz, 2 1/2 dram equiv., 7 1/2 shot. My 20 has the Gunfixr plug installed. The shotgun wouldn't run worth crap on this ammunition. Never could get more than 2 shells to fire consecutively. The fired shell either wouldn't get ejected or would only partially eject causing me to remove it by hand. I used settings 3 & 4 on the Gunfixr plug-no difference between these two settings. Wondering if there would be any benefit to enlarging the gas ports? Has anyone done this with success? Recommendations?