I just saw Vance's April flyer online and they have 7.62X39 16.5" carbines for $350. That includes a 30 rd. magazine. A bell went off in my head about 922R and I called them to give them a heads up. I'm sure they will get more calls like that. They assured me that they have been modified with U.S. made parts to bring it into compliance. So, if anybody's interested, that's a pretty good deal. They have 15 only. I just bought mine from them a couple of months ago special order and paid full price, but it's all original Rusky.

I just saw Vance's April flyer online and they have 7.62X39 16.5" carbines for $350. That includes a 30 rd. magazine. A bell went off in my head about 922R and I called them to give them a heads up. I'm sure they will get more calls like that. They assured me that they have been modified with U.S. made parts to bring it into compliance. So, if anybody's interested, that's a pretty good deal. They have 15 only. I just bought mine from them a couple of months ago special order and paid full price, but it's all original Rusky.

I am looking at their circular. Its a bone stock saiga. Yep, they got some good ole contre-baaaannnnn they are selling if the magazine is installed.

LOL who ever spoke to you has no idea what you asked and must have blew you off by saying "Yeah they got compliance parts."

Ask them to name one. LOL

Edited by my762buzz

They do a huge volume, here. I haven't been in there when you didn't have to take a number and wait, and they have several counter people. Price wise, they're the only game in Columbus. I usually can't even beat their prices online, once you figure in shipping. But, man they're starting to show the chinks in armor. I don't know what they did to the rifles (if anything), but it couldn't have been too exotic and sell them for that price. Maybe a U.S. made piston and magazine and they could sneak under the wire.

Edited by Beale