questions about tapco saiga t6 stock set

i just got my saiga rifle 7.62x39 16" in barrel (i live in california)

so i was looking at this stock http://www.tapco.com/products/saiga/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=159

does my rifle need to be converted to fit this stock?

will it still be 922r compliant after i put it? if not what else can i do to make it 922r compliant?

i was also interested in changing the handguard after noticing it gets pretty hot? (so far i've only put 500 rounds thru it.. i love it)

this is the handguard http://www.tapco.com/products/saiga/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=155

so pretty much i wanna know if my rifle will still be 922r compliant if i install that stock and handguard?

if you guys know of better stocks or handguards id appreciate if you tell me?

oh and am not planning on converting it since am living in cali.. i just wanna change the handguard and buttstock to something like i posted..

Being an older fart and not looking to get into long term firefights I'm not concerned about 922r compliance. I want a reliable, light weight semi auto that puts a dependable round down range in quick order if needed. I don't need the extra bells and whistles. I'm not overly concerned if my 15/20 rounds mags are "legal". If it comes to the point I'm carrying my saiga around with illegal mags, then things are already out of control. Wood looks great, but requires more care, is a little heavier and not needed IMO, I'd rather carry an extra mag than extra weight on my gun. I guess I'm more of a "KISS" type.

I liked the T6 at first, but based on field experience... It isn't combat worthy. If you plan on actually RELYING on this rifle for anything IMPORTANT... Choose another stock.

Other than that... I will admit, it's a good entry level choice, and IS functional. It's 922r "good to go" , but for a "SHTF" rifle, I'd go with a solid stock.