just got my first saiga

Hey all I just picked up a new saiga 20 and have a few questions for you experts that have alot more experiance with them... I have the full 22' barrel and was thinking to chop it down to barely legal limits then have it threaded for a full choke tube. Is this a bad idea or am I on the right track, I havent found to much in the barrel and mags department other than the standard 22 barrel and the 5rd mags.. also was gonna put on some type of either collapsable stock or folding stock that doesnt take any modifications to be mounted up if I can find one. Any sugestions for places to get quality accesories would be greatly appreciated, as well as any advice on making mods to the gun.....

Thanks guys - Travis

Rumor is a 20 ga drum may be in the works and some more mags for-ya'.

Most cut to 19" and leave 1" wiggle room for 'da-man' in case (FYI 18" is the bare min)..

Carolina Shooter Supply (CSS) stocks the collapsible stock for non-modified Saiga's. Also carrys alot of 12/20 ga stuff.

Hope this helps.

Albert