Any chance you'd recant the FTF only?  I'd pay you a bit more for that Saiga 12 if you would ship it to my ffl.  :)  :)    MLM .

Nope, don't want the problems of packaging and shipping and then having to deal with some people complaining that the item is not as presented in the add.

Sorry,FTF only and no one can complain.

Thanks for the interest tho

KEN

Ken,

Thanks for the reply. I understand. If you change your mind, let me know, ok? I'd put another hundred on that deal if it is in nice shape & hasn't been butchered.

Good luck selling & maybe these bumps will help keep your guns up high on the for sale list. :unsure: If I can't have it, maybe somebody will get a good deal on it. MLM

i can be at you house in a few hours w money in hand, if it is still for sale.

someone broke in my home and stole mine last week, i feel almost sick because of it.

please write me if it is still 4 sale. skiddog820@yahoo.com

if already gone, oh well.

thanks eather way

sid wright

Edited by skiddog820

The Saiga 12 has found a NEW HOME!

Thanks Ken...

MadDog

p.s. If you want a Saiga 308 Ken be da man!

p.s.s Sid you might want to check on a GUN SAFE. At least that would stop the smash and grab crowd. You can get a low end one at Walmart for around 100.00 and BOLT IT TO THE WALL/FLOOR. Inside a small closet works best! I feel for you man...

Edited by MadDog

i had a gun safe

the crafty f#%*ers :ded: took a WINCH and draged the entire safe into a flatbed and busted it open later. (the 85 year old lady next door watched the hole thing, didn't do a thing, i think she is totaly off her rocker:wacko: ).

they draged it about 24 feet through my house. you have never seen what a 300 lb safe will do to hardwood floors, my wife-to-be nearly had a heart attack :eek: . the police want to act like there is nothing to do about it, there are only so many blue flatbeds in durham.

had about 11 guns in there. worst was my civil war era g-g-grandfathers rifle. hopefully that will be easy to spot if they try to sell/pawn anywhere.

hopefully i will git a new siaga 12 at the gun show this coming weekend in raleigh.

actualy how does a siaga 20 compare to the siaga 12, i'll assume about the same on the fun factor and reliability factor

well c - ya all later

sid

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.