•  
  • New Sabre Defense 14.5" stripped barrel, M4 feed ramps, mid-length gas port, 1/7" twist, chrome lined, 5.56 chamber - $200 shipped SOLD
  • New Smith Vortex 5.56 flash supressor - $35 shipped SOLD
  • Three new Smith & Wesson M&P15 (AR15) stripped lower receivers, no caliber markings (great for detailed guys who use non-.223/5.56 uppers) - $110 each or $300 for all 3 shipped to your FFL
  • One unfired Smith & Wesson M&P15 (AR15) lower receiver built with CMMG lower parts kit and CMMG 2 stage trigger; has a few fine scratches in finish from bumping in safe; missing rear takedown pin, detent, and spring; trigger needs tuning - $250 shipped to your FFL
  • Eight new C-Products 30rd. mags, black teflon finish with orange anti-tilt followers - $8 each + shipping or all 8 for $60 shipped
  • One new C-Producta 5rd. mag, black teflon finish, grey follower, $8 +shipping SOLD

It's time to sell off some dusty extras to fund a new project. The built lower and one stripped lower are consecutive serial numbers (XXXX0, XXXX1), and the other lowers are also very close (XXXX4, XXXX6). Included shipping method will be my discretion and will be trackable on at least the barrel and receivers. Buyer may upgrade shipping for the difference in shipping cost. Payment by postal mail order or credit card (accepted without penalty via covert PayPal). Face to face in southwestern MI possible. I will directly email pics of items as needed, but I see no point in wasting forum bandwidth on bread and butter AR parts.

Edited by Falcon73

The receivers and 30rd mags are still available. I guess I'm not the only one that's all stocked up! I will consider reasonable offers and discounts on multiple items.

The market got pretty glutted after the big 'bama scare. Your stuff is reasonably priced, if you can stand to wait until the market gets back closer to normal you'll have no problem selling it.

The receivers and 30rd mags are still available. I guess I'm not the only one that's all stocked up! I will consider reasonable offers and discounts on multiple items.

Leave your post up for a bit, you'll probably get a bite :)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.