Rail size on the adjustable sight

The rib is 9.25" long x.397" wide x .314" tall. The bead is .065" from the front of the rib. The adjustment wheel which is .589" in diameter is .381" from the front of the rib. The ear on each side of the rib that attaches the rear of the rib to the shotgun stick up above the rib by .147". The rear end of the rib to the front of the ears is .633".

So to attach the sights in the pic you posted the front one will have to have a notch cut out for the adjustment wheel and the bead removed or a hole drilled in the sight to clear it.

The fiber optic rods on the rear sight might be blocked by the ears on each side that hold the rib to the shotgun depending on their spacing.

Edited by J A

:smoke: CUT THE STUPID EARS DOWN TO THE RAIL LEVER, MOUNT THE FRONT TRUE-GLO BEHIND THE WHEEL OR CUT THE WHEEL DOWN ON THE TWO OBTRUDING SIDES. :haha:

:blues: i TOOK MY RAIL OFF COMPLETELY! i PUT A CZ-75 COMBAT SIGHT IN THE REAR SLOT, FITS GOOD AND LOCKS DOWN AFTER ADJUSTMENT, AND I ALSO PUT AN AK-47 POST IN THE WHEELS THREADED SLOT. :rolleyes:

:super: THIS SET UP IS MORE ACCURATE THAN THE FREAKEN RAIL DEAL AND IS ALSO A COMPLIMENT ONLY TO THE KOBRA SIGHT! :killer: