Barrel not in line with the sight

When you look straight down the top of my Saiga .410 the sight leans to the right (like 1 o'clock) and the barrel goes a little left (like 11 o'clock). Nothing is bent, they just don't line up directly above each other and when you aim straight ahead the gun shoots left. Can that be fixed or is the gun trashed?

When you look straight down the top of my Saiga .410 the sight leans to the right (like 1 o'clock) and the barrel goes a little left (like 11 o'clock). Nothing is bent, they just don't line up directly above each other and when you aim straight ahead the gun shoots left. Can that be fixed or is the gun trashed?

Sounds like you have a canted gas block. Its not uncommon, and no, you don't need to throw your gun in the nearest garbage can.

Cadiz Gun works is the warranty provider for the importer of the guns, Russian American Armory.

Your best bet is to call Vicki at Cadiz and arrange for warranty work.

You'll like your gun a whole lot better when everything is lined up!

Good luck!

I agree with WaffenSchmied, I was having gas FTE issues with my 12 and I gave Vicki-Jo a call at Cadiz and sent my gun in for warranty work and it works really well now. Couldnt be happier. It was all free too. Shipping, work, and return shipping, free. I was leaving the country and they put the hustle on it for me so it got back before I left. Bad thing was was I couldnt go shooting until I got back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my gun back today and all is good. The warranty covered the shipping both ways and the repair. Thanks for the heads up on the problem and for letting me know about these guys (Cadiz)

No Problem! Im all about helping and paying it forward.