Which Company Would be Best to do this Saiga Work?

I've got a mid barreled comp I want installed as well as a pistol grip conversion done with the gas tube drilled and tapped for an Ultimak rail:

http://ultimak.com/m11-L.htm

The comp is the real work since I'd want it to cycle with light loads (since the gun already eats the 100 round Wal-Mart packs. I want to keep this ability and the gas ports would potentially have to be opened).

Any reputable recommendations?

This with the same pistol grip, no folding stock, and a compensator + a Primary Arms T-1 knockoff:

saiga12k1.jpg

I've got a mid barreled comp I want installed as well as a pistol grip conversion done with the gas tube drilled and tapped for an Ultimak rail:

http://ultimak.com/m11-L.htm

The comp is the real work since I'd want it to cycle with light loads (since the gun already eats the 100 round Wal-Mart packs. I want to keep this ability and the gas ports would potentially have to be opened).

Any reputable recommendations?

This with the same pistol grip, no folding stock, and a compensator + a Primary Arms T-1 knockoff:

saiga12k1.jpg

Most of our business members are reputable.

Lone Star comes to mind, since he specializes in not only work, but making the guns run ALL ammos.

Selph arms cues in on a lot of stuff, when looking for work, so you could likely negotiate a low price from him.

R&R Targets specialize in mid-comped race guns, but I'm unaware if they do other people's guns for just what you want. They get pretty radical on their race guns.

Cadiz of course, Tom can do anything, but I'm unsure if he does mid comp stuff often.

Pretty much the vast majority of business members here who keep up on their sub-forums & ACTUALLY WORK ON GUNS, should be able to help you out.

You may even consider forum member WAKAL, I understand he does mid-comp guns.

But do realize, to do it RIGHT, the gas block should be moved rearward, which requires removing the barrel & putting it on a lathe & shortening the push-rod, then the gas tube also.

If one doesn't do this, the port size required to run a mid-comped gun greatly increases. (Like fuckin' HUGE)

Good Luck...

And Welcome to the forum!!! :up:

Edited by Paulyski