Saiga 20 gauge mags for sale. 8 and 10 rounders

Decided to keep my 20 but I'm selling the excess mags I bought to shoot competition with.

2-8 rounders. New in wrap. Fresh from Russia. $95 each

2- 10 rounders. I test fired one. It worked great. It needed a little fitting on the mag catch area. The other hasn't been inserted in a gun yet. I did unwrap it though.

Moved to Ebay.

Edited by enutees

I am not interested in buying, so I am sorry to say that.... BUT.. I am CURIOUS as to something else...

Is there any difference in these magazines, as far as design, or length?

I havent seen both side by side to compare. and I think I have only ever seen pics of the 8 rounders.

Would it be possible for you to post a pic of one of each side by side, merely for the knowledge value? or you could even email me a pic.. I am just curious, and one small photo would be appreciated. If ya cant, no biggie, I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask.

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK SELLING!!!

:smoke:

I don't have a digital camera so sorry.

I am not interested in buying, so I am sorry to say that.... BUT.. I am CURIOUS as to something else...

Is there any difference in these magazines, as far as design, or length?

I havent seen both side by side to compare.  and I think I have only ever seen pics of the 8 rounders.

Would it be possible for you to post a pic of one of each side by side, merely for the knowledge value?  or you could even email me a pic.. I am just curious, and one small photo would be appreciated. If ya cant, no biggie, I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask.

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK SELLING!!!

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.