I have a standard factory Saiga 7.62X39 and I notice that after 50-150 rounds the forend grip gets loose. It's easy to correct, just turn the screw, but do you guys have this problem? It's annoying. I don't think an AK-47 offshoot rifle should have anything going loose from repeated fire.

I have a standard factory Saiga 7.62X39 and I notice that after 50-150 rounds the forend grip gets loose. It's easy to correct, just turn the screw, but do you guys have this problem? It's annoying. I don't think an AK-47 offshoot rifle should have anything going loose from repeated fire.

If I were you, I'd just use some blue loctite on that screw. It should fix the issue.

The Saiga IZ-132, (what you have), is not "an AK-47 offshoot rifle". It is the "sporter" version of a current production Russian AK-103. If you don't know the differences between an AK-47, an AKM, and the AK-100 series, you really should educate yourself. ;)

If I were you, I'd just use some blue loctite on that screw. It should fix the issue.

The Saiga IZ-132, (what you have), is not "an AK-47 offshoot rifle". It is the "sporter" version of a current production Russian AK-103. If you don't know the differences between an AK-47, an AKM, and the AK-100 series, you really should educate yourself. ;)

^ This is correct. Use google. Learn. Become stronger. Then finally: CONVERT! :super: