anyone from phoenix az area?

I read that linked thread and if I could, I'd definitely help ya, man. Problem is, I live in western CO, not AZ. I think we have a lot of forum members who do live in AZ and hopefully some will chime in here with info if nothing else.

Good luck, (and congratulations), man! :up:

Thanks guys i appreciate it. I figured this and may the glock talk forum would be a good place to find some help as i thought there would be a bunch of members from AZ. So far no one has posted a peep. No worries it i am sure everyone is busy with there own shit. It was pretty hard for me to admit i need any and or all help but a mans got to do what a mans got to do to get life moving in a positive not. this experience sure is teaching me humility and compassion. I have been checking out the criagslist rentals stuff but its kind of difficult not being to meet people face to face. I am going to try that skype web video talking so at least get some face time with people.