Good Evening,

I have not been able to get my Saiga to run right in the last year, I was wondering if there were any members near Delaware/Maryland that have experience with Saiga12 that might be willing to take a look at it.

It will fire once, but not recock, load another shell. I've tried everything I know of.

Please PM me if able to assist.

Thanks

Chris

Good Evening,

I have not been able to get my Saiga to run right in the last year, I was wondering if there were any members near Delaware/Maryland that have experience with Saiga12 that might be willing to take a look at it.

It will fire once, but not recock, load another shell. I've tried everything I know of.

Please PM me if able to assist.

Thanks

Chris

I was having the same problems when I first got mine. It would only cycle high brass ammo. I have had other members of the forum suggest sending it to Cadiz Gun Works for Warrenty work. Your gas ports might not be to spec. I sent mine off. First I contacted Vicki Jo at CGW and told her the problem and sent her my info. She sent me a UPS label and mailed it off to them for free. They did the work for free and a month later they mailed it back to me. It still didnt cycle Federal Ammo like they said it should of so I added a Gunfixers gas plug and haven't had any trouble since. Just to make if more reliable and cycle better, I polished the feed rails, the fire control group, and areas of the bolt. Now its shoot whatever I put in it. Even the dreaded walmart whichester bulk pack. I used a dremel with abrasive buffs to polish. There are plenty of tutorials around this forum that show what to do. Let me know if you need help finding them. I usually just use the search to find stuff.

• Like 1

I should have put in what was done to the Firearm..

Coverted

Alum oxide blasted/parkerized/duracoated

gunfixxer plug

ka tappet

tromix fcg

tromix folder

chaos quad

tromix flash suppressor

h&k sights

CAA grips

Awesome work done by Tac 47, they opened ports for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you checked your gas ports, how many are unblocked, if they are clear? Also polishing the bolt, rails, hammer, and other contact areas will cause additional friction. Please look into the other FTE and porblem threads here