Up for sale is a custom set of Saiga 12 wood furniture. This is a Izmash factory 308 wood stock set that has been modified to fit a Saiga 12 shotgun.

All pieces are made from hardwood with a great color and shine to it, in perfect condition. The buttstock has a MUCH better grip angle than the plastic factory one, the difference is night and day. The stock also has a recoil pad and cheek pad as well. The cheek pad allows great weld for either the iron sights or an optic. The grip is checkered and once again, has a much better and more comfortable angle, you won't be disappointed.

The forend has been sanded open on the inside to accommodate the larger barrel and gas blocks of a Saiga 12, the parts sanded were also re-stained to a near-match and sanded smooth, the rear tab altered to fit into a Saiga shotgun, and the bottom of the handguard has been milled out so that it attaches to the shotgun with the original factory washer and screw (I'm also including the screw and washer)

It's a great stock set and is in perfect condition without any damage or wear. Asking $125 + shipping. I take paypal or money orders, feel free to post/PM with questions. First post to state "I'll take it" gets it.

post-21696-023153000 1284406583_thumb.jpg

post-21696-017926600 1284406594_thumb.jpg

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov

Sold! Thanks a lot, PM sent.

Did you do the mods to the handguard yourself?

Is it easy to do?

Yes, I did the work myself using a dremel with large and small sanding wheel attachments, some 240 grit sandpaper, a couple files, and some Minwax Cherry stain. I hesitate to say hard but it is a little time consuming and you have to be very cautious. Take off too much and it will fit loose, too little and it will not fit or even crack when trying to install.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.