21ltt2e.jpg

2dsqn8p.jpg

20tqjax.jpg

16gkdjq.jpg

Had to make a collar for the UTG forearm, my model is older.

30u3gvp.jpg

2q3c581.jpg

This thing started out as a "Revelation R310C", a model of Mossberg 500C made for Western Auto. 26" barrel was reduced to 18", the original bead was re-installed and it was ported in the style of this Mossberg 185KA 20 gauge bolt-action, 5 vertical cuts down the side. I plan on getting an OLight T15 1xAA model light and a CR123A battery tube for it. I am also most likely getting a Beamshot green laser for it.

Put some Hi-Brass through there and I am afraid that you will find out that particular UTG pistol grip is prone to failure with heavy recoiling firearms. I killed two on my .308 carbines. Weighting the gun down with lights, lasers, battery carriers, cameras, GPS, etc will help to reduce shearing strain on the VG.

Put some Hi-Brass through there and I am afraid that you will find out that particular UTG pistol grip is prone to failure with heavy recoiling firearms. I killed two on my .308 carbines. Weighting the gun down with lights, lasers, battery carriers, cameras, GPS, etc will help to reduce shearing strain on the VG.

Ah, damn. Hopefully that doesn't happen, if it does, I'll go with a better grip.