Hi, Im WTB two gas pistons and one gas block for saiga 223 rifles tapco if possible, if not saiga originals new or 2nd hand. I can pay for them with paypal. I can't purchase from any US dealers because of US export laws won't ship to the UK. I don't know if you can send privately, also i can't find any saiga dealers in europe that has them. they are not legal on UK weapons, but i intend moving to france in the near future and its cheaper to convert my weapons to semi auto than to buy new so im trying to get my parts ready before i move. cheers Jim

It might be simpler to sell your weapons to someone else with a rifle licence, and buy new rifles once you get to France. Unless you're particularly attached to those rifles. In that case, it would probably be safer to wait until you're in a country where semi-auto is legal before purchasing the parts needed to convert your weapon. It strikes me that if nobody in the UK is offering those parts for sale, they may be illegal for you to possess.