Quick delivery of quality products

Carolina Shooters Supply,

I just wanted to thank you. Shortly after acquiring my S-12, I placed two different orders with you in a short period of time last week. Both orders have arrived and did so quickly and cheaply (thanks to the flat-rate USPS boxes). The quality of the products was excellent. With the discount code for being a member of this forum, everything was priced right for the quality. Your work is top notch. I will certainly order again from you in the future and will recommend you to others.

I do have one product request. I would love to see wooden stock sets for the Saiga shotgun series (not just the 12, but the 20 as well). It shouldn't be that hard to produce and I'm certain that I'm not the only one who would be interested in good, quality wooden stock sets designed for the Saiga shotguns.

Carolina Shooters Supply,

I just wanted to thank you. Shortly after acquiring my S-12, I placed two different orders with you in a short period of time last week. Both orders have arrived and did so quickly and cheaply (thanks to the flat-rate USPS boxes). The quality of the products was excellent. With the discount code for being a member of this forum, everything was priced right for the quality. Your work is top notch. I will certainly order again from you in the future and will recommend you to others.

I do have one product request. I would love to see wooden stock sets for the Saiga shotgun series (not just the 12, but the 20 as well). It shouldn't be that hard to produce and I'm certain that I'm not the only one who would be interested in good, quality wooden stock sets designed for the Saiga shotguns.

I have looked into the stock sets and I am still trying to get it lined up.