You know, love the rest of their stuff, does a great job of cleaning, and I haven't had any issues with their products.

Got their bore light today, and the whole circuit is run by a little cardboard tube covered in aluminum that's supposed to hold the batteries, and which hold the bulb that has threads in place. On top of that, the batteries don't even fit correctly into the tube without destroying it, and the housing doesn't even allow you close it up all the way. This is a no kidding piece of shit, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I also own a Hoppes Borelight and have tossed it aside. I now own two Streamlight Stylus Reach flexible LED lights and it is my go-to inspection light when inspecting gun internals.It lights the barrel like the sun just came out. I was told by the clerk that sold it to me that they are used by Coroner's when they do autopsies. The only quirky thing about them, is that they run on AAAA batteries but they can be found at RatShack.

post-13534-0-31548000-1288394439_thumb.jpg

Good luck,

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 1