ordering parts from Mississippi Auto Arms,

Ive just spent almost 400 bucks on conversion parts from MAA and the shipping SUCKED!! No packing materials at all and on top of that thay messed up my order. Both stock sets were opened and all the hardwere was dirty. I ended up spending almost $50 more then if i would lf ordered from carolina shooter suppy.

Anyone else ever have this happen? I Need somewhere new to buy conversions and stocks from.

Ive just spent almost 400 bucks on conversion parts from MAA and the shipping SUCKED!! No packing materials at all and on top of that thay messed up my order. Both stock sets were opened and all the hardwere was dirty. I ended up spending almost $50 more then if i would lf ordered from carolina shooter suppy.

Anyone else ever have this happen? I Need somewhere new to buy conversions and stocks from.

Bum luck man, I usually always order from either Dinzag Arms or Carolina SS. Dinzag has a free shipping discount code for orders over 100, "SAIGA" and CSS had a 5% discount if you enter "CSS" when ordering. Those are my guys. Dinzag take about two weeks but his quality parts are well worth the wait and he is always willing to help. CSS has lightning fast shipping and has great customer service as well +100 to both of them. If I ever get enough money, I will just have Lonestar Arms build my Saiga 12. His builds are the shit! +100 to him to!

All Top Shelf Business Members in my book!

Also, I have nothing bad to say about MAA either, they've never done me wrong, so I suggest calling them first. Im sure they'll make it right. At least give them a chance to make it right.

Edited by AZG

First... why bitch about price AFTER the fact... you have the right to compare prices BEFORE you buy.....

Also, have you contacted the company BEFORE bitching about it here????

Lastly... this belongs in feedback...

I have ordered from MAA and CSS many, many times with no problems but stuff happens. I have been lucky I guess K-Var is the only gun company I have had trouble with the first and last time I ordered from them. If you have not give them a call and respectfully explain the problem I'm 100% sure they will make it right.

Yeah man, CSS has a policy that if your shipment doesn't arrive with in 48 hours Gregg Queen (the owner) will personal fly out & choke the person or persons responsible for the delay of your merchandise. He then (from the scene of the choking) makes sure you get your package, then fly's home.

FEDEX, UPS, & THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE ALL FEAR HIM. (They ALL, know he's only a plane flight away) 8)

I would of just ordered from CSS but for the checkout page would not load on my comp. I was trying to get the conversion done for this weekend so i could try and get it sold.

I figured the extra money would be cool if the quality and service was better then CSS but was not. thats why i was seeing if it was a fluke or if this happens alot with them.

I did contact, there sending return shipping lables.