A Little Effort=Lots of Fun.......

I love my Saiga rifles, I have 223, 7.62 and my 12. The 223 and 7.62 have never missed a beat, not a single issue...over a 1000 rd's between both of them ( several AR's not even close )...... My 12 has been great to work on and tune. I think I got lucky and got a good one off the shelf, the gunfixer allowed me to shoot almost any ammo. I have done recoil and trigger springs. I added a Chaos quad rail, with a FastFire up front and Vertical grip. I also have a Blackjack buffer. I do custom polish work and finally got around to the bolt. Sat was first time out after the polish work and wow is this thing running. I have AGP and surefire, plus one 20 rd drum, all working great. The FastFire seems to be holding up well and is very accurate. I have a Tapco stock that is fine, I may upgrade. Also have a KA tappet and muzzle brake and I will do BHO soon...... I have not posted in a while and wanted to thank all the venders and members for all the help....I read this place every day.......Thanks to all Frank