Folding stck for SGL 21

I have an Arsenal SGL 21 and want to chenge out the stock for a folding stock, k-Var AK-BFS. The K-Var web site indicates that this is a drop-in item. My question is, what is involved with setting up the reciever so the new folding stock will latch?

Thanks, Jerry

Nothing. The stock doesn't "latch" to the receiver, like the proper (military) AK74M/AK100 stocks do. When folded, it's locked in place by the external receiver block to which it's welded. In order to unlock it, you manipulate a little lever/button on that receiver block. It truly is "drop in". It a solid stock. It doesn't look "proper" and might be too long for some smaller people, but it functions well.

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

Nothing. The stock doesn't "latch" to the receiver, like the proper (military) AK74M/AK100 stocks do. When folded, it's locked in place by the external receiver block to which it's welded. In order to unlock it, you manipulate a little lever/button on that receiver block. It truly is "drop in". It a solid stock. It doesn't look "proper" and might be too long for some smaller people, but it functions well.

Thanks. didn't thinkk it looked proper and really don't care for how far it sticks out. Maybe I'll just leave well enough alone.