Drop-in rear aperture sight?

I just spent an hour on Google, frustration set in and I came here. Is there a windage adjustable rear aperture sight that "drops in" the original place on a Saiga .223? One that still allows the yardage elevation adjustments. No modifications or machining, no dust cover mount, but one that fits in the place of the factory sight. Thanks.

Edited by Mike38

Yes, at least one: the Mojo MicroClick. You get a drop in aperture sight, no modifications required, with a click wheel for elevation and a screw for windage. Runs about $71 shipped.

[EDIT] Also Krebs Custom, Also a drop in Aperture sight but works with your standard elevation slider for elevation. No windage adjustment. Here's a recent thread about it.

Edited by MN.9130

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and ordered the Mojo MicroClick aperture along with the front sight aperture . Looks like it will help me with my less then young eyesight. Once I hit the 40 year old mark things started failing. At about 45 I had to go with bi-focals. This sight should help, I hope.