Dinzag Bolt-on Flash Hider

Hello all, been a while since I have been on! I purchased Dinzag's bolt-on flash hider a while back and then kinda got out of it for a bit. Well I am back into the love again and took my saiga (.223, I know, but there is more traffic here and it could just as well apply to you 7.62ers) out to shoot and after about 20 shots the flash hider went flying off. Took it home re-attached it and this time after the third shot it flew off. Anyone else had this problem? This is NO way a bash on Brian. He is great and I have done quite a bit of business with him.

Can I use JB Weld on it or something? I don't want to do any damage to the FSB, but at the same time I plan on getting a threaded FSB with bayo lug (if they make them for the thicker barreled Saigas, I know there are two different ones and I have the thicker).

Thanks in advance for all the help.

You should contact Dinzag. I had questions about my bullet guide, and he answered several, quick and courteous. He has excellent service in my experience.

I thought about it and figured I would ask here first. I didn't want him to think I am complaining about his products... I had one of his first bullet guides that was catching the nose of bullets as they entered. He was very nice and sent me a different one that works great now. I just didn't want him to think I was trying to get another out of him I guess.

Was it HIS bolt-on Flash Hider?? (didn't think he actually manufacturers one)

I know that DPH Arms makes one that was recalled due to issues with them flying off..

If its the DPH brand they will send you a replacement.. they just got it resolved..

Al

Good question! I didn't realize he was selling any he didn't manufacture. I guess I will email him and find out.

Thanks!