had my S308 for a few months now, been lucking bout as long...

took the plunge an did a few mods, nothin too overzealous sgm stock and pistol grip, tapco fore end, picked up a side rail scope mount (savin for a scope)

must say i dont like the sgm tactical stock and grip tho, i have big hands so the thumb grip area is hittin bone lol

and the trigger slap...ouch...i see why you guys all rave about the g2 swap...thats on the list as well...

went to the range with my brother today, he picked up a S12 same time i did, an we have been dyin to get out to the range an burn a few rounds...

took 40 rounds with me.. (clearly not enough tho lol) he took 100...

was his first shotgun so i sat side an let him blow a few off... FTE galore... took it from him an set the gas to 1, still FTE...

ah well...thast his deal an i will get back to his gun later...

grabbed my rifle saddled up on the rest first 4 were wild... next 4 were on target for decent aim (100 yards iron sights)

brother was poppin pigeons on the ground at 25-50-75 yards

after 8 more rounds i was very dialed in low an right is where it hits, course the wolf ammo may have been a lil to blame, will pick up some better ammo for when i get the scope later...

after watching an helping brother with fte's we came to realize 50 yards is his best...

so i started after his 75-100 yards pigeons...

good times lol took 4 rounds to peg the 100 yard pigeon (they explode real nice with a 308 lol)

and the 75 yard pigeon never had a chance lol

after a few more fte's from his i had 4 rounds left an there was a 50 yard pigeon still smilin... i fixed it for him ;-)

after 3 months of tryin to get tot he range... im happy to say boyscouts didnt waste too much time on me lol, an i feel good about my shots.

an boy oh boy is wolf some dirty ammo, btw thanks for the info on cleaning with hot water an brake clean... am not gonna have my rifle waste away ;-)