Finally decided to convert

After almost a year of sporter 12g fun, I decided to convert my S12. I was gonna do it myself but what Ive decided to do will require better gunsmithing skills than I possess.

I have a sweet Arsenal slr107cr, the one with the folding stock (see pic below) I love it, and I really want the same stock on my conversion. It would be cool to have an AK and S12 with this stock, sort of keeping the AK style weapons uniform. I know this will require more work than a normal conversion and I dont even want to try it for fear of jacking it up.

So im going to order the stock from KVAR ($$$$) which comes with all the hardware and also a houge grip and send the parts and S12 down to Red Jacket for for the install. Thats it just the houge grip and folding stock nothing fancy. Im going to give them a call tomarrow and see if they can do it and what it will cost. They will also have to paint the folding mech black too, I hope thats not a problem.

Ive seen 1 other S12 with this stock on this forum and I think it looks great.

post-27192-0-85248400-1296439616_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-80294400-1296440167_thumb.jpg

Edited by GREYLUPO

After almost a year of sporter 12g fun, I decided to convert my S12. I was gonna do it myself but what Ive decided to do will require better gunsmithing skills than I possess.

I have a sweet Arsenal slr107cr, the one with the folding stock (see pic below) I love it, and I really want the same stock on my conversion. It would be cool to have an AK and S12 with this stock, sort of keeping the AK style weapons uniform. I know this will require more work than a normal conversion and I dont even want to try it for fear of jacking it up.

So im going to order the stock from KVAR ($$$$) which comes with all the hardware and also a houge grip and send the parts and S12 down to Red Jacket for for the install. Thats it just the houge grip and folding stock nothing fancy. Im going to give them a call tomarrow and see if they can do it and what it will cost. They will also have to paint the folding mech black too, I hope thats not a problem.

k-var doesn't have those in stock sir

The site says they do, Ill call tomarrow and make sure

Edited by GREYLUPO

the stock yes, but the trunion and hardware?

Says everything is included in package

Says everything is included in package

I stand corrected then,

seems like they have been out of stock forever and a day,