Saiga AK74 Underfolder

Hello. New to the forum and don't really know THAT much about AKs so I figured I'd ask a question.

I'm in the market for an AK74 and was looking to go with the SGL Arsenal line. They seem to have the best reviews and are quite solid (looked at a few at a gun show). Now, ideally I really want an underfolder, but someone told me that the SGL ones don't come with that type of stock and I should go with a yugo or a bulgarian for that.

I found one post online where this guy was selling his Saiga 5.45 underfolder AK. I've searched for them, but couldn't find anyone selling one. Was this a custom build then or what?

Here's a link to the dude's post with pictures:

http://www.glocktalk...d.php?t=1218968

I'd love to get my hands on one, but wanted to ask here if anyone knows where or maybe how to get one.

Much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

If you do the work yourself you could get all the parts and gun for under a grand, If you are paying someone I would say around $1600 depending on the person you have do it. Note this just because someone is cheaper doesn't mean it is a better deal this is a hard stock to make work and if you have the wroug guy do it you could end up with a $1600 P.O.S.. Tromix does good work but I do not know if he is still doing rifles or not I dont think sobut you could check, Tom at CGW also does good work Hell most business members on this forum do good work. If you cant get any of them to do it Iknow most of them are busy PM me and I can give you the names of a few non-business members who also do good work.