Anyone tried to modify a fixed KVAR stock to make it a folder?

Anyone tried to cut the gun end (goes in the receiver) off a KVAR fixed/solid stock, put in a receiver block, drill/attach the stock onto a flipping mech and put it all together? Did a search but not coming up with much. Basically I am trying to get a KVAR solid stock mounted on my soon to be converted S12 and get it to fold like the S12K. Thanks!!!!

Receiver block:

DPH%20Int%20Block.jpg

Flip mech:

FOLDING.jpg

Cut off reciever end of the below stock from CSS.

DSC03065.JPG

Also if you try and succeed cool if not then K-Var is selling them now I think aren't the? but Its a great idea if is solid! wouldn't mind one!

Anyone tried to cut the gun end (goes in the receiver) off a KVAR fixed/solid stock, put in a receiver block, drill/attach the stock onto a flipping mech and put it all together? Did a search but not coming up with much. Basically I am trying to get a KVAR solid stock mounted on my soon to be converted S12 and get it to fold like the S12K. Thanks!!!!

Receiver block:

DPH%20Int%20Block.jpg

Flip mech:

FOLDING.jpg

DSC03065.JPG

Also if you try and succeed cool if not then K-Var is selling them now I think aren't the? but Its a great idea if is solid! wouldn't mind one

I emailed KVAR last week and got a reply saying none of the stock they are selling would fit the S12.

Here is what I asked KVAR... "Which of your solid side folding stocks will fit a converted saiga 12? Somethjing close to our Black Polymer Butt stock but will fold. Thanks!!!"

Here is what I got back:

None of them right now will work

Elias El Khoury

Sales

May be a simple fix? they should say why? trunion? tang? whats up? maybe just protecting future sales? look at some pics see if you can mod similar? but its a great idea!

Also if you try and succeed cool if not then K-Var is selling them now I think aren't the? but Its a great idea if is solid! wouldn't mind one

I emailed KVAR last week and got a reply saying none of the stock they are selling would fit the S12.

Here is what I asked KVAR... "Which of your solid side folding stocks will fit a converted saiga 12? Somethjing close to our Black Polymer Butt stock but will fold. Thanks!!!"

Here is what I got back:

None of them right now will work

Elias El Khoury

Sales

the front of stock not solid? can you make it solid from butt end? then cut to match the folding mech and mount to trunion insert?

Also if you try and succeed cool if not then K-Var is selling them now I think aren't the? but Its a great idea if is solid! wouldn't mind one!

Receiver block:

DPH%20Int%20Block.jpg

Flip mech:

FOLDING.jpg

DSC03065.JPG