Build/Assembly question

unless you have a saiga 12 that you can rob parts off of you would be better off just buying the gun.

things that you cannot pick up at your local store are. Barrel,Gas block,front trunon,Bolt,Bolt carrier,Recoill rod assembly. I'm not sure if any one would stock gas tube either also don't know if the inside rails for the bolt carrier are the same as outher ak platforms if so you ok there as for the trigger guard,fcg,rear trunion,puck,gas adjuster,stock set, safety leaver you can pick these parts up threw the vendors just the rest of that stuff might be a problem

The hard part was finding a barrel. Done have one on the way. Its basically a AK-47 that shoots shotgun shells

Why ask here, if you already got the hard part taken care of ? The rest should be a snap.

No one has attempted to build from

a flat, you would have to build your own flat and people have not done it probly because the parts for this gun are not like a standard ak rifle and cannot just easily find parts for it so if you happen to damage something it might be difficult to find

If you can build an AK from a box of parts. A shot gun on the same platform can't be but so much harder. I machine parts all the time. The more I hear it can't be done is more fuel for me to do it. Nothing like a challenge. I bet the whole concept for the gun came from someboyu sitting around with a 12 gauge and a AK wondering if they mix the two together they would have one bad a$$ gun

I'm sure you can do it with enough time and money you can do any thing and the time and money to get it right you could have just bought one I've built plenty of my fair share of ak kits but those parts are pretty easy to come by

Don't just go Ape shit on the mill, without properly heat treating your parts. Just a thought cus a lot of firearm parts must be tempered. It would be bigger waste if you put all that time and money into it and end up with a subgrade weapon. Sounds like an awesome project and more power to ya if u can pull it off.