WOW !

I finally got a chance to get my new S-12 to the range this weekend. It was stone stock other then a low brass reliability kit from Carolina Shooters Supply. The thing shoots GREAT !!! I shot 2 rounds of skeet, and had only 2 unbroken birds !!! and not one hick-up (I was shooting wall-mart Fed, value pack ammo !) with this kit no need for the "break in" this thing just shoots !!, so today (Sunday) I decided to do the conversion ! And all I can say, is I can't what for next weekend !!!

P.S. I bought the shotgun a month ago for $599.00, and today at the Glendale Gun Show I did not see one for less then $799.00 !!!!

WOW !

I finely got a chance to get my new S-12 to the range this weekend. It was stone stock other then a low brass reliability kit from Carolina Shooters Supply. The thing shoots GREAT !!! I shot 2 rounds of skeet, and had only 2 unbroken birds !!! and not one hick-up (I was shooting wall-mart Fed, value pack ammo !) with this kit no need for the "break in" this thing just shoots !!, so today (Sunday) I decided to do the conversion ! And all I can say, is I can't what for next weekend !!!

P.S. I bought the shotgun a month ago for $599.00, and today at the Glendale Gun Show I did not see one for less then $799.00 !!!!

Did you try shooting it without the low brass kit installed first? All 3 of mine ran federal bulk right from the factory without any mods or aftermarket parts.

Edited by KC913
  • Like 1