AKM Wood For Sale or Trade (Stock + Handguards)

Greetings,

I have an AKM Stock with handguards For Sale or Trade. $75.00 USD + $10.00 USD shipping and handling. All items will be meticulously wrapped in bubble wrap or plastic and box will be filled with foam pellets to guarantee that wood will arrive without scratches.

Let me know what you have for sale or for trade. I am a Russian collector primarily. 100% feedback on Gunbroker and on Ebay. Also have 100% feedback on here with members that will vouch for my credibility.

Thanks.

Edit: Condition is excellent. Ask for further pictures if need be and I will provide.

img3855w.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by CGuns

will it fit sagaiga 308??

Greetings,

I have an AKM Stock with handguards For Sale or Trade. $75.00 USD + $10.00 USD shipping and handling. All items will be meticulously wrapped in bubble wrap or plastic and box will be filled with foam pellets to guarantee that wood will arrive without scratches.

Let me know what you have for sale or for trade. I am a Russian collector primarily. 100% feedback on Gunbroker and on Ebay. Also have 100% feedback on here with members that will vouch for my credibility.

Thanks.

Edit: Condition is excellent. Ask for further pictures if need be and I will provide.

img3855w.th.jpg

Greetings,

Thanks.

img3855w.th.jpg

Not without extensive modification to your rifle and the furniture.

Greetings,

Thanks.

img3855w.th.jpg

I believe I have seen several members on here with traditional AK front ends on their Saiga .308 rifles. I believe you will need to add a handguard retainer and modify the mount for the gas tube. It is not plug and play but I don't believe it is that "extensive". YMMV based on your skill and access to quality tools or subcontractors.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.