Barrel Threads and Corrosive Ammo

Thanks to all the good info on the site, I just completed my first conversion on a 5.45 rifle. I'm hoping that my barrel is already threaded (Serial # prefix H09) but in the event it is not, I'm willing to thread it.

I was concerned, however about shooting corrosive ammo through a rifle that doesn't have the typical muzzle attachment detent found on most AKs. If I utilize the Saiga FSB, with a flash hider that is not readily removable am I asking for trouble when shooting surplus ammo??? I'm thinking all of the threads, nooks and crannies at the muzzle will be hard to clean without completely removing the flash hider every time I shoot.

Is there a work around??? I was thinking I could submerge the muzzle end in hot water after shooting and then wipe out the attachment thoroughly with patches.

Thanks in advance.

I just rinse out my M&P15R after I shoot 7n6. I didn't do a good job on the flash suppressor once and got some corrosion, but it came off. Now I just flush the barrel and gas tube in the kitchen sink for a minute, drop the bolt and bolt carrier in a pan of water, then rinse out the lower and the flash suppressor.