I'm getting my hardware ready for the season, currently looking for a used Beretta 92FS to build my Open pistol. A few years ago I purchased a stripped lower and built an AR for competition shooting with. I left it in Florida at my father's house. On my recent visit home I brought it and my Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine back to Washington State with me.

Also brought my Side rail scope mount which I have put an optic on for my S-12. So that optic is set for the season I may up grade later but for now it's set.

I'm excited about my modifications for this season shooting. If that last round bolt hold open device I ordered from CGW ever showes up I'll be all set.

Still sitting on the fense with the Magazine Well even though I have purchased one. I'm not sure I want to give up on my drum and my OEM mags.

I have a few other items to buy and put on my weapons.

The thing is a configuration needs to be settled on.

Hey ya know/shoot with tj on Greyguns team?

No I don't think so.

Putting my C-more on my AR carry handle I have one of my guys machining the mount so it will accept the C-more a little better

The C-More is on my AR now I want to put an adjustable trigger in it, also one on my S-12 along with the last round bolt hold device which came in the mail today I think I will put that in when I get back from Alaska

Edited by topmaul
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a magazine well from CSS put it on my new S-12 that was intended to be my gun for this year, new AR, I planned to build my new S-12 from the basic chassie up. BUT after fitting the magazine well on the new gun I changed course and put the magazine well on my old S-12 now I'm fitting magazines all 10 of my Gen 1 AGPs. I really like the feed angle of the AGPs in the mag well. I'm hand fitting each one.

Hey ya know/shoot with tj on Greyguns team?

I shoot with TJ, Eman and Tim. All three of them are going to help RO at the Northwest Multigun Challenge in July. We could use more Saigas in Open!

Doug

Match Director

NWMGC

www.nwmultigun.com