Hey guys,

I have been using my Saiga setup with my ace folder for some time now and I noticed that the folder has a tick of wobble in it that probably could be removed. I noticed there's a set screw that can be adjusted, but it could be more effective if it maybe had a soft or a plastic tip on it that could deflect somewhat when put into the shoulderable configuration.

Here's some pics for reference:

it's the push button folder.....

006-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

That sucks - thought the push button solved the wobble problems that few are willing to admit. I have the original style and added a set screw to the bottom to support the locked position and keep an allen wrench on hand - in the PG actually. i tried different screws and settled on a basic cup point set screw.

love the MI or Palm rail - looks good

McMaster Carr - would be my best guess for the set screw - don't currently have anyone with an account and went with a standard cup point set screw with the idea that a soft point- brass / nylon / etc. might deform under recoil and any galling or burring caused by the knurled cup point can be filed down. And - I couldn't, for the life of me, track down a soft point when I was doing it.

I have no clue on any factory thread sizes on the PB folder as I have the lift and lock - or whatever its called. I do know the threaded hole on the side of my bracket is a 10-32, ACE is a USA Made company and most of their threads are fractional. The threaded hole on mine is a blind hole and is designed for a sling mount - just ordered one from CSS for less than $5.

Did you paint the rear sight also - really ties it together.