I was checking out centerfire systems ad and noticed the galil sporter they have. I like the folding stock and the fact that mags aren't too expensive. Other than than I don't know much about them. I hear mixed things about Century Arms in general sp that kinda worries me. Anybody know anything about them? I hate to sink more money into my Saiga but I also thought about putting a folding stock on it. Can you fire these guns with the stock folded?

I was checking out centerfire systems ad and noticed the galil sporter they have. I like the folding stock and the fact that mags aren't too expensive. Other than than I don't know much about them. I hear mixed things about Century Arms in general sp that kinda worries me. Anybody know anything about them? I hate to sink more money into my Saiga but I also thought about putting a folding stock on it. Can you fire these guns with the stock folded?

Cooger,

I own two of them. One is on an IMI receiver and the other built by Century. Both guns run and work flawlessly, with no major issues to report. The Century gun has had no issues with reliability or functioning and the finish has held up well to any abuse. I would not hesitate to pick up another oneat this point. And yes, you can fire the Galil with the stock folded.

I had one for a short time right before the election panic buys. Only problem it had was that the bullet guid snapped in half, above the rivet. Never got a chance to fire it. Sold it soon after durring the panic buy to pay some unexpected bills.