Nice! How about some details though?

Alright.... I used the Tapco G2 single hook FCG, and did not reinstall the BHO. Had a Cabelas gift card with some $ left on it so I used that to get the SAW style PG. Had to get a PG nut, which btw was the biggest pain because it was just a bit larger than the hole. I am a pro with a hand file now btw!! I used e-clips on the two axles, and doubled the e-clips on the rear axle because there was just a bit of extra space. I used the small plastic hole plugs that someone here suggested, and they look like the original rivits. I then put on the Tapco standard AK stock. It's a bit small, and I will probably end up getting something different down the road. I did not install a bullet guide (I know-I know) as of now. I picked of a couple of new Thermold 30 rounders from a place down the road for $9 a piece. They fit like a glove and feed perfectly. I don't plan on doing and other mods other than possibly a bullet guide in the future. Thanks again for all the information!