S-12 E-TAC Talon BreachBrake

I've been looking around for a year or so trying to decide one which muzzle attachment to get for my S-12 and now that I settled on the Talon, I cant find one anywhere in stock to save my life! Anyone know where to get one or want to sell one?

The other thing is that I cant decide if I want the Standard or Mini...Are there any difference in performance? Due to length issues, I'd kinda like to have the mini, because I want to keep my gun as short as possible with the standard barrel, but I am willing to consider the standard if it works better.

thanX,

-RR

If you choose to purchase one, make sure you do not order directly from the company. If you wish to actually receive the product, purchase it from an individual or company who actually has the product in hand.

If you choose to purchase one, make sure you do not order directly from the company. If you wish to actually receive the product, purchase it from an individual or company who actually has the product in hand.

thats a pretty tall order to fill these days im starting to find out...lol Im willing to buy from someone willing to sell, but nobody has come forward yet :(