Conversion Complete

post-2029-1120060290_thumb.jpgThe recoil pad arrived from K-Var and fits the Bulgarian AK stock perfectly. It's made for the grenade launcher and is very impressive. It feels so right now! It has a leather strap for the folders too. Slip on with 2 sided tape and rock solid. Good at $20.

Pictures coming soon. It's my favorite of the bunch hiding in the safe, definitely not just another AK 47. Bolt hold open safety lever allows 9 in the 8.....holy shiite!

Edited by snake

which is the bulgy ak stock? are we talking triangular side-folder? or something different? i got the side folder and that buttpad didn't fit worth a damn. i filled mine with resin and molded it to fit the curvature of the stock so that it was a tight fit, but it was a pain in the rear and looks ghetto as hell if anyone sees it. let me know, maybe i should switch pads...

This pad is for the Nato size Bulgarian AK stock. It's really very small and reminds me of my Daisey Red Rider. It fits this and folders too with the strap on feature (don't go there).

You can call K-Var for specific applications. I thought it was really the cat's ass on mine.