Hey, How much velocity do you think this adds?

Link to Acca47's "for sale" ad for the .410 paradox's

Im thinking about getting one of these later on from him.

Ive just ordered a set of 10 round .410 mags from him (still waiting on them as he just got payment today, says 20 days or so to get them), and I plan on doing repeat business with him, as im sure from other accounts he sells good stuff And from my own experience, he is a VERY friendly seller and will let you know about ANYTHING you ask about! cant argue with good service! :D

so anyway....

How much extra punch do you think of of the long ones may add? as I understand it .410 slugs are alot like large bore pistol round, and those LOVE extra barrel length.....so any ball park guesses? I bet if nothing else it would add alot of accuracy due to the extra length of rifled bore compared to the shorter standerd one.

....plus, Ive got the LONG barrel (I think 22 in barreled) .410 so that would make it prolly around......what, 28 inches or there abouts? prolly PLENTY of "Oomph" for a slug if it applies like a large pistol round fired in a rifle! :killer:

Hey...if there is an advantage for my Saiga, Id want it, so I figured id ask the minds of the .410 forum for what they think!

Edited by Hutch

I was wondering the same thing actually. I have the long bbl model as well and it's already pretty damned accurate with slugs out to 100 yds (that's as far as I've tried it) so I wonder how much better it could be and if it would be worth the high price of the paradox. I can only say that the one I payed 80 bucks for on my S-12 does not seem to make a very noticeable difference. But then again I have only used it a couple of times and I was tweaking my sights then. :unsure:

I too would be interested in the possible increase of velocity though.