Shop sold NIB S12 for $529

My local shop had a few S12s in the back for the last few months waiting to see if a ban comes so they can sell them high. Well, it didnt so he just sold the last one today for $529. Some old Asian guy was filling out te paperwork for it when I came in. Seems prices are starting to go back down.

• Like 1

Maybe on old stock that was purchased at the pre-ATF study prices. Most dealers are now paying more than that wholesale.

He got the in mid Feb. He also sells most every other firearm in town lower than anybody else. For instance, an FN SCAR 17 for $2200 when the 3 other places around are selling between $2800-$3000. I just picked up a Glock 21sf and 30 sf for $525 each, 10 miles away another place has them for $620.

Scar-17 

I love mine! Over 2100 rounds through it and never one problem. Its light and handy, well balanced and recoil is the same as an AK. I had a scope on it, too heavy and not handy enough for me so that went. Then had a Aimpoint compm3 on it. Great optic but the dot was kinda slow to aquire quickly for me so off it went. I have the smaller EoTech plus 3x magnifier with flip to side mount comming soon. I used to have an older EoTech on AR and I really liked it. I dont like acogs.

post-27192-0-57279900-1306891975_thumb.jpg

Edited by GREYLUPO