post-33884-0-23265100-1307053679_thumb.jpg

I am selling my Saiga-12. This gun was made in 2008 and is a 4 port gun. I have owned this gun for two years and have shot approximately 300-500 rounds. To give some details about this weapon:

*Tapco T-6 Adjustable Stock

*Hogue Pistol Grip

*Tapco G2 Trigger Group

*Tromix Charging Handle (Locktite)

*Tromix Shark Brake

*UTG Quad Rail

*UTG Collapsable Foregrip

*Gunfixer Gas Plug

*UTG Tactical Red/Green Tactical Scope (Zeroed at 50 yards with 1oz slugs)

*Recoil Pad

*Internals Polished by me

*Trigger Group polished by PFI

I sent this gun to PFI Firearms Pro and had the trigger group conversion installed. I also had the gas system overhauled and the trigger group polished by the professionals at PFI. This weapon will run with no FTE, FTF or Stovepipes no matter which brand of ammo you choose or shot size. This gun has been cleaned after every shoot and field stripped.

Accessories Included: TWO MD-20 Drums, TWO Surefire 12 rounders, TWO Surefire 8 rounders, Factory 5 rounder and bumper pads for UTG Quad Rails.

I am selling everything for $1600 and that price is firm. If there is nobody intrested I will keep it or sale it later. No shipping to illegal states and buyer pays for shipping. I will only ship to an FFL Dealer. Money Order only method of payment. For serious buyers I will send you more pictures through cellular phone because my camera is a piece of shit. PM and we can trade cell numbers. Tks

Edited by armalite
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.