Does that low brass reliablity kit work ?

if I did not polish or have port work done would i be able to cycle Wal-mart ammo with little to no problem of do you need to do all thos mods to it as well

Yes it works without the mods unless you have a blocked gas port.

Well the gun is new only 40 rounds thru it and that's on the high side so I think the port is ok.... Well I did order one what is your return policy if it does not work ?

Call me if it does not work.

Thanks,

Greg

Well the gun is new only 40 rounds thru it and that's on the high side so I think the port is ok.... Well I did order one what is your return policy if it does not work ?

Call me if it does not work.

Thanks,

Greg

I will do that thank you for some of the greatest customer service I have seen in a long time

Greg, I went out this morning to try this out and I'll let you know i am trying to fire Winchester bird shot from Wal Mart but I had the same issue but now instead of a total FTE I had some stovepiping and just jams in the bolt. I tried every setting several times where should I go from here could it in fact be the ammo it seemed like it was closer to ejecting but just not there yet