I just wanted to let everybody know that this company is top notch and provides great service. I have been a pain in the butt while I tried to order my titan rail, and chaos went above and beyond for me. I will definitely be a return customer and I look forward to all your great products for.my Saiga 12. Thanks again, Rene Saldivar

I think I am really going to like my quad rail with sights, but not sold on thier service. I order, and PAID for this quad rail toward the end of May, yet receive absoluetely nothing on status and it has been damn near 4 weeks. I have been a pain in the butt as well, but when I spend $200 bucks, I want to know that these are backordered, not after you took my money. The only response I get from Chaos is that it should be shipping and i will receive an email when it does. I'm still waiting...i am not a patient man.

Got my tracking email 5 minutes ago. Thanks :)

Got the rail. Great quality, not a single flaw. Awesome product! Must have for your Saiga 12

I also ordered mine in late May and got it this Friday but new it was on backorder so I am very happy with the product, I did not have much luck with the customer service number but Cameron got back to me quickly on the forums so I still give them a thumbs up for customer service as well.