Parkerizing, HK Paint job and Bolt/Carrier modifications

I just wanted to drop a note here about Matt at C&S Metall-Werkes in St. Charles, Missouri. I done my own Saiga 12 conversion but I could not do the Parkerizing, HK Paint job and Bolt/Carrier modifications. Matt Exceeded all of my Expectations. I added a lot of custom furniture and with the Parkerizing and HK Paint job he made it look like it came out of the factory already done. I am taking him two more guns tomorrow to have them done.

post-34612-0-11167900-1310100318_thumb.jpg

post-34612-0-84591700-1310100663_thumb.jpg

Nice!

What mods did you do/add in addition to those mentioned?

I added a Romanian wood stock that I refinished, AK EXTENDED RECOIL BUTTPAD, Installed a Saiga 12 Poly-Choke II Door breacher, Axis pin retaining plate, Sling rail adapter with a quick release swivel, Carolina Saiga 12 vented aluminum forearm, Gas tube cover- vented steel, Tromix extended bolt on handle, UTG combat aluminum fore grip with Integral LED flashlight, Saw style pistol grip I want to change this out for a real Russian made checkered grip when I can find one, Krebs combat shotgun sights, Scope mount side rail low profile double quick release , 40mm tactical red dot scope, Tromix G2 trigger group I just went with the single hook, auto adjusting gas plug A thick trigger guard from Carolina made from a solid billet, and the drums I could afford.

I had Matt from C&S Metall-Werkes in St. Charles, Missouri do the following Modify Safety-lever, polish/recontour Hammer, Polish Disconnector, Polish trigger hook, Polish Bolt carrier, Polish bolt and reprofile for better unlocking rotation, Polish barrel feed-ramp, Polish extractor & bbl lip, Re-finish underside of receiver, Disassemble. Degrease. Glass-bead. Mil-spec Mangenese parkerize. HK-Black finish applied over parkerizing.

Edited by GREG PIPP

Greg brought in his gun already converted.....he had picked out some dynamite products to do his build, and the end result was a very unique and well thought out s12. The stain job he did on the AK stock, set the whole gun off. Very nice gun :smoke:

We stripped the weapon, glass-b'd/parked/Hk'd it. It looks like all the components are factory, now.

He was having some issues w/ low brass, so we also did our bolt/T-pack conversion for him. His results were 100% on low brass and actually being able to dramatically reduce the gas-adjuster's gas flow/pressure......meaning his gun is working better (100%), with substantially less gas, after the bolt/carrier/etc mods.

Greg showed me how much gas pressure he was able to dial out, and it was a huge amount/setting.

An undergassed (unreliable) gun (with the regulator Wide-Open), now running 100% w/ the gas turned way down.....that tells me, our bolt-mod is working optimally......actually a little better than I expected.

I must say, The more posts/calls/pm's I get about the results, I am very happy with the results people are getting.

What the results/info I am hearing from customers, is our bolt/bcarrier/T-pack mod is letting incorrect/undergassed guns work correctly.

Thanks for taking the time to post this Greg, I appreciate it.

THat custom Judge I am building for you is gonna be "titty".....trust me :devil: